How do you moisturize dry weave?
Spritz a light leave-in conditioner over your weave from root to tip. Run your hands over the hair to distribute the product. A light conditioner moisturizes without weighing down the hair. Avoid using heavy creams or butters as these can cause your weave to look oily and dirty.
How do you restore stiff weave?
Use a sulfate-free shampoo on your stiff weave to erase that buildup. Shampoo your hair no more than every seven to 10 days. Rather than vigorously rubbing the shampoo into your weave, gently smooth it on your tresses to avoid agitating the weave. Once the shampoo is rinsed out of your weave, let it air dry.
Why is my weave dry?
Human hair extensions can go dry and frizzy because they are not receiving any sebum (oil) from your scalp. … But, as hair extensions are not attached to your scalp they don’t receive any of this natural oil and as a result can make your extensions feel dry over time.
How do I keep my weave silky and shiny?
- Use silicon serum / spray in your hair to keep it silky, shiny, and tangle free. …
- Brush your wig / weave twice a day, starting at the tips. …
- Wash your hair at least once a week. …
- Never sleep with wet or damp hair.
- We recommend air drying your hair. …
- Spray leave-in conditioner and brush gently.