What can I make with rainbow yarn?
Rainbow Crochet Blankets
- Colourful Rainbow Granny Square Blanket.
- Big Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket.
- Flower Shower Blanket.
- Little Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket.
- Rainbow Origami Blanket.
- XOXO pillow.
- Rainbow wave pillow.
- Rainbow Christmas tree.
Can you knit a rainbow?
The rainbows can be knitted using DK on 4mm for tiny ones, or two strands of DK held together on 6mm needles or a standard chunky yarn on 6mm needles. These rainbows are great for busting your stash. You could size them up on bigger yarn and needles to increase the size.
What can I do with leftover bulky yarn?
What Can You Do With Leftover Yarn?
- Crochet dishcloths.
- Knitted dishcloths.
- You can make coasters to keep your table’s water ring free.
- Knitted jewelry (earrings, bracelets).
- Headbands for your hair.
How do you use yarn scraps?
50 Cute Projects to Make from Leftover Yarn – They Make Excellent Gifts, Too!
- Make simple cable necklaces and bracelets.
- Water bottle carriers.
- Give your clock a cozy.
- Make some colorful lanterns.
- Make whimsical sculptures with yarn and glue.
- Make tassels.
- Crochet a picture frame.
- Crocheted cell phone cover.
Who needs yarn donations?
11 Charities for Yarn Crafters to Support
- Knitted Knockers. Breast cancer has certainly touched all of our lives in one form or another. …
- Project Linus. Project Linus may be a crafting charity that you have heard of. …
- Snuggles Project. Speaking of blankets, have you heard of the Snuggles Project?
Where can I sell unused yarn?
Try selling your yarn online at places like ebay, yarnfind.com, Ravelry, and Etsy. To keep things simple, you can also sell it in a garage or yard sale, though you probably won’t be able to get as much money for it.