What do wrist beads symbolize?
beads represent the most beautiful and useful tool used in meditation. You have the option of wearing the beads as a necklace or a bracelet. … These beads are believed to offer protection against negative energies and negativity while promoting confusion and clarity.
How do you wrap mala beads around your wrist?
Hold onto the guru bead and wrap the string of mala beads around your wrist a few times. Wrap it so that it is comfortable for you, neither too tight or too loosely wrapped. Use the guru bead to secure the bracelet, pulling it through one of loops around your wrist. Attach the tassel to the last loop of the beads.
What are wrist malas used for?
A mala can be used for meditation only, or worn as a necklace, or wrapped around your wrist several times. Most importantly, it is a tool focusing our awareness and concentration during your spiritual practice, meditation, prayer or reflection.
How do you bless mala beads?
How to activate your mala
- Find a quiet place to sit.
- Hold your mala beads in your hands. …
- Return to your normal breathing pattern and focus on your breath. …
- Now focus on your intention and mantra.
- Hold your mala in your right hand hanging between the thumb and the middle finger with the index finger pointed outward.