What can I crochet for the home?
Additional Crochet Home Decor Patterns
- Hang a crochet wreath on a door or wall.
- Decorate with seasonal crochet ornaments.
- Make and fly a crochet American flag.
- String motifs into crochet bunting.
- Make a set of amigurumi items for a themed display.
- Crochet a vase and/or crochet a bouquet of flowers.
How many hours does it take to crochet a blanket?
It takes over 20 hours on average to crochet a blanket. Casual crocheters can finish an average blanket in a month or two, but time frames change depending on how intricate the pattern is and how thick the yarn is, ranging from a week to a year.
How many chains do I need to crochet a blanket?
To give you an estimate, the chain stitches you’ll need for a blanket range from 90 to 225 chains. This is because every blanket type differs in size, and you have to consider the yarn thickness and personal gauge. You may also be using a bigger hook, so the chains you’ll do might be lesser.